2. Also, we will have Open competition in color & black and white (as always). Maximum 3 pics each.
3. We will need 3 people to volunteer to be judges, as usual. Please let Claudia know if you are interested.
4 Pics should be sent to Jim Crapko by Sunday, May 10th (midnight). Send your pictures to Jim labeled as you always do.
5. Jim will compile the pictures into the categories of color and black & white both assignment and open.
6. Claudia will send Jim a list of the three judges.
7. Jim will send the pictures and the list of photos to each of the 3 judges and also to Dave Kaz via email by May 15th.
8. Judges will record their 3 scores right next to the picture name on the sheet.
9. Each Judge will email their score sheet back to Dave Kaz (for a presentation) and to Jim Crapko Hopefully within a few days. Jim will record the winners so they will count for Picture of the Year.
10. Dave will make his comments on all pics like he usually does and post the scores and comments in a U Tube video in which Dave will post on our club website. Dave will also include instructions on how to access the U Tube video. Check the web site and enjoy our new Virtual Competition.
Thank you Club Members for all the great input as how to improve the process. Let’s see how this process works. Let’s have some fun!