1. June’s assignment is "Rooftops". Pics can entered in the color assignment or black and white assignment. (Maximum of 3 in each category)
2. We will hold an Open competition, also in color and black and white. (Maximum of 3 in each category)
3. We would need 3 people to volunteer to be judges.
4 Pics will be due to Jim Crapko by June 7, by the end of the day.
5. Jim will compile the pictures into categories of color and black and white assignment and open color and Black and White as usual.
6. Claudia will send Jim list of the three judges
7. Jim will send the pictures and the list of photos to the 3 judges and also to Dave Kaz via email.
8. Judges can just write their 3 scores right next to the picture name on the score sheet .
9. Judges will email their score sheet back to Dave Kaz (for a presentation) and to Jim Crapko to keep records of winners so it will count for Picture of the Year) by June 12th.
10. Dave will make his comments on all pics like he usually does and post the scores and comments on a U Tube video which he will post on our club website. Winners will be announced on the U Tube Video.